Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

All About Me



First of all my name is Samuel.

At the moment I am 10 years of age.I go to a amazing school called paparore!! Also I am a really into it dirt biker myself. I have a sister {really annoying by the way} SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY!! My mum is called Sharlene and my dad is Jason.
At school I am a year 6 student.My personal favorite subject is maths and I really enjoy it because there is lots of fun multiplication and division.Personally my goals for this years is
To improve in my maths,writing and reading and many other subjects.My hobbies are motorbiking drawing and adventuring.
I have 3 best friends one of them being Dominic and another being Kees
And lastly Carlos.My achievements through the years of primary school are two trophies.One of them being Arts and Culture and the other being academic excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment