Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Cross country


go!! Sir shouted as everyone took off like a stampede of raging bull’s spaying thick mounts of damp dirt backwards into mid air!! My legs pounded against the ground gaining speed leaving most of the competitors in my dust. My main threat at the moment was Tawa who was coming 1st and and I was coming 4th about 30 meters behind him!! I kept pushing myself till the finish line appeared in my vision and as soon as it came into site I had a sigh of relief and dashed to victory!! In the end I came 5th and I was exhausted dripping with sweat but most of all I was excited because i was going to the Peria far north cross country!!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this piece of writing Sam! Congratulations on a well run race!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of writing. Your use of simile to start was very appropriate for the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lost of quality vocab and language features used. Well done Sam. How do you think you will go at Peria? I look forward to hearing the results. Be sure to share them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW nice piece of writing Sam good vocab and describing.

    ReplyDelete